Friday, April 10, 2009

Officially Insane

I bought the $72 tote bag.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. I have officially gone insane. What's worse, I'm too happy with my bag to care. I cannot wait to start dragging it everywhere I go! Also, my clothes from Mountains of the Moon arrived yesterday! I tried on everything and immediately had to write a letter to the company telling them how amazing their clothes are! Of course when I got the package at first I was shocked. The clothes were shoved into one of those tyvek mailing envelopes and I just knew they'd be all wrinkled and it's not like I iron! But sure enough, out they came, neatly folded and not a wrinkle to their name! I wore the off the shoulder avocado top yesterday and felt amazing! I was waiting in the airport for a couple hours and I was perfectly warm the entire time without a jacket - there's a first. I love the way great clothes make you feel. I hated the jeans I had on yesterday, and yet they were transformed into the perfect outfit because I loved my shoes, my shirt - even my underwear. Clothes have the power to change your perspective. Knowing that my clothes demonstrate my dedication to changing the planet makes my persepective a lot rosier. I'm not at the top of the mountain yet, but the climb is starting to really get fun...

No comments: