Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Anger

Anger is a dangerous thing. It is a foolish weapon because it always backfires no matter how carefully you hold it. See, I was angry because I could not find a pair of vegan friendly shoes. I searched for hours on Monday and hours tonight, and still... no shoes. I found a pair I LOVE that are $85 online, but were under $15 at Ross, but they did not have my size at the two stores I checked - every size but between the two. So out of anger I took a package of break & bake cookies that I had for my students and ate all of them... Now my nose is stuffed up, my throat is sore, my eyes hurt, my ears ache, and I cannot breathe properly because I am having an allergic reaction to the dairy products in the cookies... Yes, anger is a dangerous, foolish weapon... and I am a fool for trying to use it.

No comments: