Saturday, November 29, 2008

Outcome

I figured I would post the outcome of my Thanksgiving Feast. The Backyard Barbecue Chili was amazing. I thought I'd have leftovers for days, but I'll probably finish it off tomorrow and am already wishing it wasn't too cold for me to go get the ingredients to make more! The Key Lime Cheesecake wasn't perfect. I should have let it cook for longer. It came out almost more like a pudding than a cake, but the flavor... divine. I still love it and will finish the whole thing. Plus, I have the perfect excuse to make another one as soon as it's all gone! I do have to perfect the cooking time after all. I ended up making the Roasted Vegetable Cornucopias on Friday instead of Thursday. Those I got just right. Using crescent rolls instead of puff pastry made the recipe faster and more decadent.

Again, I wish the weather made it possible for me to go out and get some more ingredients, but hopefully I will be well enough soon. There are so many more recipes to try...

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Food is such a great thing and perfecting a good recipe is such fun.